Hue Festival 20124/7/2012 12:00:00 AM | Hue Festival
Hue International Hue Festival 7th 2012 is held frequency in Hue, a highlight of National Tourism Year 2012, 325th year anniversary of Lord Nguyen Phuc Thai to decide the capital of Phu Xuan, then Phu Xuan - Hue became the capital of the Tay Son reign and the capital of unified Vietnam under Nguyen Dynasty.
Hue Festival continued reproduction of many unique royal festivals, colorful festivals and richness of community cultural...
Hue Festival 2012 is a special cultural activities were initiated in the framework of cross-cultural forum of East Asia, Latin America. Hue Festival 2012 brings together the typical art programs in Vietnam, especially Hue royal art and characteristics of the cultural heritage of the country; the program unique art culture to the mood of over 20 art troupes and artists of dozens of countries from 5 continents.
The main festival program:
● The open ceremony at 20h00 07/4/2012 and closing on Sunday 15-4-2012
● Nam Giao ceremony took place on 08/4/2012.
● Áo Dài Festival takes place on 09/4/2012 20:00.
● Royal Palace Night takes place the evening 10, 13.4.2012.
● The stage of "Thien Ha Thai Binh" was held on 04/12/2012 20:00.
● The "Oriental Night" took place the evening of 08,10,11,12,13,14 / 2012.
● The Road Festival programs take place during the Festival.
● Closing ceremony will be held on 04/15/2012 20:00.