Six Senses Con Dao
Uncompromising in the pursuit of perfection, Six Senses is acknowledged as a leading global pioneer in cutting-edge eco-concept luxury resorts, where sumptuous comfort and incomparable service are uniquely blended with care for the environment.
Six Senses Con Dao is set on the best location on Con Dao Island, enhancing the lush tropical environment and creating breathtaking views.
The design and operation of the resort takes a sustainable approach to luxury, reflecting the brand philosophy of the Six Senses management company and Indochina Land’s commitment to architectural excellence.
Committed to minimizing the resort’s impact on the environment, the property is designed and constructed to meet Green Globe 21 certification standards.
With a focused commitment to the environment, the villas have a low environmental impact, maximizing natural light and ventilation, and are situated within the natural slope of the dunes to provide continuous breathtaking views of the sea.
Each villa is constructing using an intricate pattern of timber frames, made from Indochinese hardwood sourced from sustainably managed forests, and granite found locally on Con Dao Island.
The ultra-contemporary architectural concept for the property enhances the natural beauty of the site by having the design, layout, scale and texture of the villas fit within the existing environment.
Activities and services
- A wide selection of water sports including catamaran sailing, kayaking, water-skiing and snorkeling.
- A fleet of motorized water crafts for excursions to other islands, local sites and fishing trips.
- Diving excursions taught and lead by certified dive masters to see coral reefs and underwater life.
- Seasonal observation of turtles nesting on the beach at Hon Bay Canh and witnessing the baby tortoises hatch and return to sea.
- Swimming and exploring the secluded beaches of Bai Dat Doc and Dam Trau.
- Hiking and trekking through the mangroves and mystical forests, exploring Con Dao’s diverse flora
Hotel in Con Dao island - Vietnam Discoveriess
Email : [email protected]